18A - Create a Customer Avatar

 My Blue Robot Avatar


My prototypical customer is a 20-year-old young woman either in college or emerging into the professional world. She's generally quite busy, whether she's studying for her midterms or hanging out with her friends, she's constantly up to something - often leaving her with little time to prepare and cook meals! She has a used Toyota Corolla and often commutes using public transportation when possible. She watches Brooklyn 99 and loves to use social media to keep up on all the latest trends. She's extremely fun-loving and enjoys trying new things!

In terms of my overlap with this ideal customer, I too am a 20-year-old college student that is typically short on free time, leading to me dealing with the same issue. I also have a Toyota Corolla but commute on public transport often. I am an avid social media user and I enjoy new experiences. I believe there is quite a bit of overlap because I developed this business idea in direct response to an existing issue I noticed in my own life, something which would most likely also be experienced by those in similar life circumstances. I think this is quite representative of my target audience.  

Comments

  1. Hey Nick, good job with your post. You described the prototypical costumer really well, and I can see you have quite a bit in common with that customer. This might be beneficial, since whatever new problem you identify with your business idea can easily be modified without necessarily compromising consumer acceptance. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

22A Elevator Pitch No.3