16 A

16A Secret Sauce

In order to understand how others will perceive me, I first must reflect on myself, the image I send to the world, and my individual skillset. In terms of specifics that set me apart from others, I would include: my strong passion for what I believe in, my ability to communicate with others, my compassion and openness to people of different backgrounds, my experience with marketing, and my past leadership experience. Upon asking those I am closest to, I was told that there are a few things that truly set me apart from the rest. In particular, my sense of determination and resilience to achieve what I set my mind to do. When I know what I want, I go after it. Beyond that, someone very close to me mentioned that my ability to know when to ask for help and to do so without fear is quite useful as well. My very close friend of many years pointed out that I tend to reflect on my life experiences and use them to inform my future endeavors. Additionally, I was told that something else that sets me apart is my intuitive sense of empathy and understanding for others. Ultimately, what people told me was mostly in line with what I had already thought of to be key facets of what make me who I am as a person. I didn’t realize until speaking to my best friend how introspective and reflective I really am. I think it would be a huge advantage in starting a new business, as I believe one should always reflect and unpack life events and experiences in order to better approach future challenges and future opportunities. By reflecting and learning from such experiences, one can better adapt to what may arise at any given time. I also believe that I have recently become much more self sufficient, determined, and overall independent which can truly assist me when working on my own and relying on myself. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

22A Elevator Pitch No.3